Discover Through Learning
19 Dec. 2014
True or False?
1. We keep our wine down in the seller.
2. Only a gipsy lady with a crystal ball nose what the future will bring.
3. The animal park was really lovely. They had wild pigs, foxes and they even had a white heart.
4. Let's suppose that I'm write.
5. William did not look after his bike and one day he had an accident because the front break failed.
6. Tornado chasing, one form of whether tourism, has become particularly popular.
7. Kathy threw a party for Dave's fiftieth birthday.
8. Our dog is very smart. When we say “Hear!” he comes.
(1 of 1)
More Free Resources: